We are now closed until further notice.
Why Our Pub is Great
Our pub is named for Swansea’s own Mary Dillwyn, one of the world’s first female photographers. Walk in and discover a modern family-friendly pub that teams contemporary design with delightful vintage decoration. Do lunch with the girls or after work drinks in our gorgeous garden. There’s also a lovely little pagoda with table and chairs. Perfect if you want to dine under the stars in a more private area.
Free WiFi and parking make us an excellent choice for business lunches. In addition to hearty main course dishes, we also do fresh and tasty salads, sharer platters, and light bites. Perfect if you need to dine and dash back to work. For something more substantial, look at the rotisserie chicken plates and mains on our comprehensive menu. We also do a fantastic steak selection, a range of tempting burgers, Middle-Eastern inspired dishes and comforting British classics.
Families are welcome at Mary Dillwyn. Our indoor play zone was made for smaller children with active imaginations. There’s plenty to excite them on the children’s menu as well with party favourites sitting happily alongside wholesome options.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus